Filmmaker's Stories: Episode 6 - Evan Kidd, Director of ‘Panda Bear It’
Evan Kidd, Director of ‘Panda Bear It’.
Evan Kidd is a director, cinematographer and editor from North
Carolina, creating narrative and documentary films.
In this episode Evan talks about:
• The importance of establishing and maintaining your own personal
network of industry connections.
• Reaching out to press and keeping up with potential collaborators and
supporters when thinking about distribution and festivals.
• Not getting bogged down with time requirements for your feature film.
• Dealing with rejection.
• Key factors to consider for each stage of production.
• The importance of submitting to regional as well as major
• Using YouTube to your advantage.
• Why you need to truly know your audience .
• Releasing BTS footage of your production process.
You can find Evan Kidd on -
Instagram: @ mrevankidd
Join the Podcast Facebook Group:
About a Podcast Host:
Podcast provided by: JB Audio Post Production
Rate and review podcast on Podchaser: https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/filmmmakers-stories-1253226
Find out about ‘Panda Bear It' on:
Watch the ‘Panda Bear It' Trailer on YouTube:
Must watch films recommended by Evan Kidd
Before Sunrise - http://bitly.ws/9JWo
City of God - http://bitly.ws/9JWn
The Lord of the Rings - http://bitly.ws/9JWr
Lost in Translation - http://bitly.ws/9JWw
Short Term 12 - http://bitly.ws/9JWy